Tofu is one of the processed products that has many benefits for health. The price is relatively cheap and easy to find everywhere, who would have thought it could be processed into a classy and delicious cuisine. Not only fried ordinary, by adding Oyster Sauce Selera, mother’s tofu stir-fry dish can be very special.
Do not need a lot of capital, Mother can serve Sauteed Tofu Oyster Sauce is super delicious, practical and easy now!
Result: 3 servingsCooking time: 30 minutes
- 1 piece of white tofu (wash, diced)
- cooking oil to taste (for frying and sautéing)
- 1/2 clove onion (sliced lengthwise)
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/2 segment ginger finger (bruise)
- 1/2 green pepper (cut lengthwise)
- 1/2 red pepper (cut lengthwise)
- 1 sachet Of Oyster Sauce Tastes
- 100 ml water
How to make Sautéed Tofu Oyster Sauce:
- Fry the tofu until golden yellow. Remove and set aside.
- Heat 4 tablespoons of cooking oil. Sauté the onion, garlic and ginger until fragrant.
- Add the green and red peppers. Mix well. Put the fried tofu in. Mix well.
- Add Oyster Sauce Tastes and water. Mix well, cook until cooked and seasoning permeates.
- Ready to serve.